Wednesday 5 June 2013

ADIDAS ALL IN video

Hi.
At the moment we have flood here in Slovakia so the white water course is closed and we don't have any place to paddle. Of course we did paddle the Danube river by flood. Me and Marcel we went to Vienna because there were some rumours about some flood waves over there. Unfortunately only spot we did find by kayaking 20km down the river at 10000 cms river was flooded already, so there left some small waves which were not possible to surf. However we did not find any spot to surf, but we still had lot of adrenalin from hiding from the Fireworks department. The river is closed now and we could really get troubles kayaking down.










Today I was doing also some clip editing. In winter 2012 we took part by making the movie ALL IN in High Tatras supported by Adidas. There was a movie from more sport arts for the presentation and festivals. Now after some time we can use it also for commercial, so I decided to re-edid it a little bit, add some of mine footage and make it as a short clip.
So this is the result from it


Thanks again to Quinta and Adidas for the footage I could use!

In the evening I went to wakeboard with my good friend to the lake. It was awesome , I did it for the first time and I really liked it! After 3 circles I already tried some jumps , 180's and 360's.












Awesome! So what I will do tomorrow ? I hope something really interesting like the last days !
See you soon at my first competition after the injury this year in Lienz !

No comments: