Tuesday 26 June 2007

1st. eurocup Lienz - Austria

The first euro cup in freestyle kayak was awesome. We spend there a week before the competition and I think we had enough trainings before. Maybe too much.

nice place to stay

The play spot was at the Drau river and it was hard to make a tricks there. After hour we was so tired.
In the qualifications in the women category Nina was little stressed and she moved from the 5th. place to the finals. I had 2 nice rides and made 1st place and Simon S. made the second.

many people in the eddy

Next day was the quarterfinal's witch I won with 644 points for one ride and it was the best score for whole competition.


The semis won Simon and in the finals Nina started with loop and clean cartwheels and made 2nd place in the first euro cup. I started with nice ride but my next one was pretty bad and felt out on the 4th place , I think i was too tired. Next time for me :). Simon end on the place 3 and Seppi place 2 , he had awesome rides and John Best was first.

By the way Vlado won 2nd place in Teva Carton race



It was a nice weekend on Issel and Drau river.
See you in Interlaken.
Peter & Nina

No comments: