Wednesday 5 November 2008

Picture this the movie - part 1

Hi ,
This year was a awesome session , we had good skills and luck at the competitions , we trained hard and really good fun. This session is almost behind us , we are looking to have a good winter condition trainings . After that we are looking forward to Uganda to have a good time. Now we didn’t kayak a while because I had a sport accident on my training ( broke my stomach muscle little bit ) and I need to be ready for the next session. Because we didn’t kayak that much we wasn’t able to make new updates , fortunately we can post some parts from my last year movie called ‘’Picture This‘’. Every week I will try to post a link with some description.
Here is the first part >>>
Enjoy the movie .



picture this - the movie part 1 from Peter Csonka on Vimeo.

-this is the firs part of the movie , its just the introduction for the all movie.
places : Austria , Canada , Uganda , Spain , Swiss,

See you
Peter & Nina

No comments: